Sunday, October 26, 2008

From [Here] to <There>

So no [deleted expletive] there I was; still high on caffeine and waiting for the hour hand to go around a couple of more times before our morning meeting. (Yeah, you know what those are like). Always looking for more convenient ways to get things done I went-a-searching for a windows based blogging application to facilitate to obvious endeavor. 

Enter Windows Live Write Beta. [Here] It’s part of a suite of tool “Big Brother’s Brother” put together to make getting your life out there on the net. {/me rolls eyes} Honestly, I’m not interested in the rest of that nonsense. The Writer service is what I’m checking out.

And that’s the purpose of this post. To test it :). I’ll give it a week or so and then actually post a review.

Stay tuned.

No comments: